BlueFlower

BlueFlower
I really like to play with photography.

10.17.2007

I remembered how to dream

Hey there,
So many memories are flooding back right now. I have bee plagued by a shadow for so long, I had forgotten who I was and who I am meant to be and it took the dreams of a beautiful young woman to wake me up from my stupor. I remember what it's like to dream again, only this time I am beginning to act on those dreams, they are no longer stale. I've written in many journal entries before that I've wanted my life to mean something, that I have wanted to write something totally amazing, something that will shock the world and make it stand in awe of God and begin to ask questions about faith. Such a thing would be so incredible indeed. I've even began to dream about that girl again. If you don't know which girl I am referring to (and you probably don't) she is someone that I used to dream about all the time. I've never met her in person or through MSN, Myspace, Blogspot, or CCNet, and yet I still dreamt about her on a number of occasions. She's white with long, dark black, wavy hair and deep blue eyes. You see, when I dreamt about her all those years ago, I was in a place where I longed to just learn as much as I could about God, about life, about people. It was during a time when my sole desire was to get to know God in an incredible way. I wanted to be His friend like Adam was His friend in the garden of Eden. And everything about this world fascinated me to no end. I wanted to know every culture, wanted to learn every language, wanted to help people in a real way, in a way that mattered. It took Vivian's dreams, her dreams to go to Belfast and her reasons for going, to wake me up. I had been so lost, I had lost the person I was and it affected me so. It's not as if I am going back to the way I was, no this time it is different. This time, I am armed with an understanding of the faith that the Lord wants me to have. That this life is not about rules, what to do and what not to do, but it's aboout relationship; to be close with Him. My only prayer is that the Lord would be with me, that HIs Spirit would rest upon me to empower and enable me to make an impact on this world like I have always wanted to. It's a different world that I step into today, it's a world of opportunity and possibility, one of hope and not despair. May I bring light and hope to those places that need it the most, may Christ's light shine all the brighter and may His presence be seen on me by others. May my words be sweet to the ears and light tot he soul, that men may come to know Him through them. That i my prayer, and I humbly ask that they be fulfilled. Forgiv me for the wrongs I have done and still do Lord, please, let your Spirit come upon me and give me the strength and desire not to do them anymore. I kneel at your throne, awaiting your command and your blessing.
Yours always,
Gregory Benedict Murray

No comments: