BlueFlower

BlueFlower
I really like to play with photography.

2.11.2008

Doubt and Faith: A journal entry about the story I have been working on.

Hey there,

So as all of you should know, I am in the process of writing a story. You've read a couple excerpts from it but I wanted to fill you in on a couple struggles of mine. You see, I've taken no literary classes, no technical writing courses, no English courses, nothing that really qualifies me to really be a 'writer'. This story is quickly becoming something that I know I am not educated enough for writing and I am seriously doubtful that I don't lack the imagination and knowledge to make it as good and as intricate as I want it to be; it's quickly becoming to seem impossible. However, I will keep writing because I have faith that where I lack, God can step in and fill those holes for me. After all, if I could finish it on my own, I would be able to keep all the credit as my own, but if I can't finish it on my own then I know i have to give some of that credit to God because it would simply be ludicrous for me to take it all. Indeed I would have no right to keep all the credit for it, so as crazy as it may sound, maybe this is a good place to be. I don't know, what are your thoughts?
YFTCF
Greg

No comments: