BlueFlower

BlueFlower
I really like to play with photography.

1.10.2008

Music Applied to Relationships: Expectancy of the Unexpected Revisted

I should illuminate something before people get confused with the following. The reason I ask for ideas and input is because when I post something as I did in my previous post, it's still very much a new theory, a new idea, and is pretty much untested. I like to think 'aloud' (through writing anyways) because it helps me see connections that I would otherwise miss.

So onwards, in my own thoughts as well as through the process of talking to my friend Brenan, there is one serious flaw in the idea that if we know everything that is going to happen and have a 'roadmap' of sorts to life, which in turn makes our relationships flat and stale, how then are we able to have a dynamic relationship with God who knows all things? It's a question that needs to be answered if the theory will ever hold any ground. Think about it and let me know what you come up with it. In my thoughts, I wonder if it couldn't be because He could choose to limit Himself for the sake of having a relationship with us. But what does that limiting look like and what does it entail? All very important questions. Think and pray about it, as I will be.
Greg

No comments: