BlueFlower

BlueFlower
I really like to play with photography.

1.15.2008

I consider him as talented as Mr. Wladyslaw Szpilman

Hey there,

One of these days, as soon as he gets his songs registered with SOCAN, I'll be asking someone I know if i can post some of his songs on my profile somehow. His name is Marcel, he is an incredibly gifted piano player and musician. By far the best piano player I've ever heard. He is still young, younger than I am, but a musical genius he is. He graces the piano with numerous melodies that he himself writes, on the spot. That's right, the music he plays is completely improvised, the only way it can be reproduced faithfully is through recording it, otherwise the piece, as he played it in that exact moment, is truly lost. Never before have I ever heard an artist like this, he is simply amazing to watch and hear. His music transports you to another place and time, where emotion collides with beauty and your heart is left feeling quite content and whole, as if peace itself were the very embodiment of his melodies. It truly is incredible, and if I can help launch him into a career in music, then I would gladly do so, because to keep his beautiful polyphonic voice, and internationally reaching language, silent, would be a true horror and sin. So that is Marcel and I can only hope that I have captured the very essence of his music in these expressions. Take my word for it, once you hear his music, you will be left with an impression of the Living and Dynamic God, whose Spirit clearly rests on this music.
Soon, my friends, soon. I have faith that he will allow me to post a couple.
God Bless
Gregory

No comments: