BlueFlower

BlueFlower
I really like to play with photography.

9.05.2006

A scare?

Hey Peeps,

So I coughed up a bit of blood yesterday. Been feeling kind of sick of late and yesterday was the straw that broke my back and i went to the doc. Told him about what happened and how i was feeling and he said "Looks like you have a bit of the flu and your tonsils are a little swollen, but aren't bad." I wonder. I should trust him but yeah, I don't feel too many flu-like symptoms and my throat is more sore than anything, but yeah he seemed to think there was nothing really abnormal about me. It's always disconceriting when you cough up a bit of blood.
Yeah, still no word on any other jobs. I found a school in Colorado that i may go to next fall and if that's the case, I'll be workign here to save up enough money. Am seriously thinking about applying for Initial Attack next summer and do fire fighting, but only if i go to Colorado. Otherwise, I'll continue looking for work in my field. We'll see where things go. My brother thinks I should apply for IA.
Anyways, I should go to bed
TTYL
Greg
P.S. I'm doing much better witht eh whole Lea situation now; I've basically let my feelings for her go, but I am still upset about what happened.

No comments: